Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5: Opportunity creates the criminal

Pistolets with cheese or speculoos-paste for reakfast, check
Salad-dish with cheese for lunch, check
Tiny piece of salmon on the cheese dish, fail

One colleague suggested fish doesn't count toward my quest.. i don't agree.
Meat or fish both need to eat something else before they're big and juicy, they're both on a higher trophic level than "plants" and in these times most fish is probably even more unsustainable than most types of meat.

Anyway, my truly vegetarian colleague even gave me her piece of salmon so i had 2 :-)
And another colleague offered to eat my salmon so i would succeed today yet i decided to eat it anyway to prove a point:

Oppurtunity creates the crime, being a weekday-vegetarian would be very easy for me if the choice was available!

First week: 0 / 5
Better luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment